Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Out of Commission

This was my view on December 26, 2011. I was admitted to the hospital and scheduled for gallbladder surgery on the next day. I spent most of the week after Christmas in the hospital. I'm almost three weeks post-op and so far have been doing well. I won't go into how I had been having these attacks for years and was repeatedly told it wasn't my gallbladder--even as recent as a month ago when I had to go to the emergency room for the same symptoms. My surgeon told me that the pathology report showed that I my gallbladder had gangrenous changes. Yuck! Sorry if this is TMI -- so let me move on !

Since I was recuperating from surgery I could not work on my booths after Christmas. I had Christmas items in both booths until this past weekend. But I'm happy to report that both booths have been redone and are fully stocked. That is such a good feeling. Sales wise I had a good month at both malls but one was incredible! I love Christmas time!

Below are some pictures of my space at Queen's Attic.






















I did my space at Cotton City yesterday. I will be sharing those pictures soon!

No comments: