Friday, May 25, 2012

Butterflies

There are many benefits in living near your parents. There are negatives too but for today we'll keep this happy. Okay?

My dad has been making these butterflies for a while. They are made out of metal and they hang on your tree or wherever you want to hang them. I've had this one for awhile:




The other day when I got home I noticed that I had another one! This one is my fav! He painted this one pink with yellow trim:




These make me so happy!

I also went painting again and painted a flamingo this time! It is by no means perfect but I am pleased with it. I love flamingos! I'm tacky like that!



Probably no yard sales for me this weekend. The weekend before a holiday doesn't do well as far as sales go. Don't feel sorry for me. I already have my eye on a couple for next weekend!

Until next time,
Happy Junking!

No comments: