Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas at Cotton City 2012

Happy thanksgiving to all my friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful, thanks filled day and eating lots of good food!  Our big meal is tonight and I can't wait.

I have been on vacation this week and it has been heavenly! I worked at my Cotton City booth yesterday and put out the majority of my Christmas items. I still have to break down my Thanksgiving display and I will probably do that over the weekend. Here are a few iPhone pictures of how it turned out.
This mall frowns on modern items so I'm probably pushing it with this cute Peanuts vignette. But Charlie Brown and the gang remind me of Christmas. Don't they?

Cute knee-hugging elf attached to a ball of mistletoe!
Cute plaid robe for a little girl!
 
 
I still have a couple of items take to the mall but this should get me through most of the Christmas season. Good luck to all of you that are partaking in Black Friday! Until next time, Happy Junking!

No comments: