Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

Friday was my husband's birthday. He took the day off from work. We ended the day with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, The Original Oyster House. We were there in the late afternoon and the afternoon sunlight on Mobile Bay was gorgeous! The food, as usual, was wonderful.

Unfortunately, I had to work Friday. About 2:00 p.m. I got a call from the receptionist letting me know that I had a delivery at the front desk. What in the world? I hadn't ordered anything that would have been shipped to me at the office, had I? Imagine my surprise when I walked up front and saw these with my name on them:




Of course EVERYONE in the office wanted to know the occasion. No occasion, I would say, he sent them because he loves me. Now every woman in my office loves my husband. I do too!

No comments: