Friday, July 9, 2010

If You Can't Say Anything Nice. . .

I've had a busy couple of weeks! But don't worry--I made time to thrift and yard sale. I realized this afternoon that I need to take pictures of some of the great things that I find. The truth is they are probably still in my car! It's time for a serious "clean out the car" session. How can I buy more junk if my car is full? And, I don't like the looks that poor, unsuspecting drive thru workers give me. You know.....the...... "are you a hoarder?" look. Hoarder is way too harsh. I prefer to call my self a re-seller. Moving on...


This is a picture of my dad cooking ribs. We celebrated on July 5th. They were delicious. We had a wonderful meal with lots of laughs.

I saw this beauty at the Goodwill. Pure harvest gold goodness. This stove was so clean! It looked like it had never been used.

And finally.... I so should have bought this pillow. It was less than $2.00 and had the cutest saying:

I find myself in this seat more often than not. Gossip is a terrible thing but it seems to be one of my favorite hobbies. Lord help me!

No comments: