Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is Your Door Closed?


Tonight at church someone said something that I've heard before, but for some reason tonight... "it clicked" with me. God does not speak to us in an audible voice. Oh, he could. But he speaks to us through his Word (the Bible). Tonight I felt God speak to me regarding what the lady at church said. She said...

The door of our heart opens from the inside!

And then she read this scripture from Revelation 3:20:

[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

That's it! That simple thought. The door of my heart opens from the inside. Is my door open or do I have the do not disturb sign hanging from my door knob? Is there something that I need to make right between me and God? Is there someone I need to forgive? Is there someone I need to accept? If you feel the Holy Spirit dealing with you over something......Open Your Door!

No comments: