Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Wonderful Day in the Life of a Junker

Today was a wonderful day! Weather wise, purchase wise, every wise! I was on the road before sunrise:



I found tons of great stuff at great prices and filled my car! A true sign of success to a hard core junker-- a full car!









Today is a big football day in L.A. Alabama plays LSU in what some are calling the game of the century. Well, I don't know about that-- but it should be very interesting.




Yes, I wore my houndstooth scarf today! Roll Tide. And yes, I had Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Yum.

I had to run in the library, ok , I walked. I saw this cute quilted bookshelf wall hanging and just had to snap a picture of it. It is a quilt designed to look like a bookshelf! Very clever and another great quilt scrap project!







Now i have to empty my car and sort my goodies. Or I could take a nap. (Smile).

1 comment:

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

You did have a full car! Good for you!! Isn't that always fun filling it up?!? Love the quilt-thanks for sharing the picture!!!