Friday, March 30, 2012

Vacation Day

I took a vacation day today to do "booth work.". It was a long day that started at IHOP and ended here:



At Stage Coach restaurant in Stockton, Alabama. Stockton is about an hour from where we live. We'd heard very good things about this restaurant and it did not disappoint! There was an elderly woman very tastefully playing a piano keyboard. She was wonderful! For the duration of our meal we played the ultimate game of name that tune. She would go from Yellow Rose of Texas to Don't It Make Your Brown Eyes Blue without missing a beat!

My booth at the Queen's Attic had been badly neglected. But I remedied that today! The rest of my post is going to be image heavy without much narration.




































I wasn't particularly happy with how this shelf turned out. I had collected several lighthouse things that I needed to get rid of.


That is one groovy lava lamp!












Do you remember the Fisher Price Happy Apple?





I also worked at Cotton City. I'll try to post those tomorrow.

Until next time,
Happy Junking!

No comments: