Saturday, June 16, 2012

BOLO - Ralph Lauren Floral Sheets

I remember the first time I heard the term "BOLO."  I had no clue what it meant.  Police lingo.  It means be on lookout.  Well fellow eBayer sellers, be on the lookout for these Ralph Lauren sheets!  This particular pattern is called Beach House. 



I found two of these sheets at a church yard sale.  They gave me a lump price of $16.00 for everything I bought that day but I'm figuring I paid $1.00 each.  I auctioned them on eBay and one sold for $92 and the other sold for $76.  Not a bad profit on two used sheets!  I was holding my breath until the buyers received them and left feedback.  I'm happy to say I received positive feedback from both buyers!  So keep your eyes peeled for these.  Right now they are offering a nice return on your investment!

Until next time,
Happy Junking!




1 comment:

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

thanks so much for your kind words on my blog post! nice to meet you! :)