Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hardee's Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits Have Been Discontinued



Excuse my Southern dialect here but..... Hardee's...say it ain't so!  

I pulled up at my favorite Hardee's and placed my usual order, one plain bacon biscuit, one Cinnamon Raisin biscuit and a large half and half tea.  That's half sweet, half unsweet.  I have done this for years.  This is MY breakfast.  I know the exact total of my order.  To.The.Penny.

The voice from the speaker responded ...I'm sorry but the Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits have been discontinued.  

Crickets.

Me:   Excuse me?

Voice:  The Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits have been discontinued.

Me:  Um, OK.

Many memories flooded through my mind.  My Maw Maw loved Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits, God rest her soul.  These same biscuits helped me through my recent pregnancy.  I have even introduced these biscuits to my now toddling baby!  And now they are no more.  Hardee's Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits have been discontinued.  

I have emailed Hardee's in order to confirm my fear.  I will keep you updated.

Please Hardee's.... Reconsider!  Bring back the Cinnamon Raisin Biscuit!

 

Thank you Simply Filipina for the image!
 

5 comments:

Phill said...

Any update?

Wordscriber said...

I am so disappointed because my breakfast staple was the cinn/raisin biscuit too!

VerumVindicem said...

I don't eat frequently at Hardee's, but when I do Cinnamon and Raisin Biscuits are one of the main reasons I go. Most likely, I will not be coming back to Hardee's

Unknown said...

Hey at least you were told about it. When I got home and opened that crappy pull apart I was disappointed. This was the reason I went to Hardees also. Oh well this will save me the added trip past Bojangles. Ill just eat there now. I guess its fair for bojangles and the likes for hardees not to have the cinnamon raisin. Levels the playing field. I did email them also and complained several months ago. What an ignorant move lol.

Unknown said...

They are back!!! I just ordered some this morning!