Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hardee's Cinnamon Raisin Biscuit Update

As i lamented in my last post, Hardee's has discontinued their beloved Cinnamon Raisin Biscuit, a breakfast staple for many of us.  

By way of update:

I emailed Hardee's and got the following generic, form email response:

 

Dear Ms. _____________:

Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us of the experience you had at our Hardee's restaurant.

At Hardee's, we strive not only to provide a delicious meal with great guest service, but we also make every effort to create a safe, clean, and friendly dining experience. I assure you that every effort is being made to address this situation. I have contacted the appropriate management regarding your experience at this particular restaurant and have requested that appropriate management follow up with you.

I appreciate the time you have taken to express your concerns. It gives us the chance to learn where we need improvement. It also allows us to resolve any problems that may arise from time to time. Guests like you, who make us aware of these problems, are our most valued guests.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call (877) 799-7827.

Sincerely,
Nancy 
Carl's Jr. & Hardees Guest Relations
On the Web at www.ckr.com

 

 They did not address the Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits, the very reason I emailed in the first place!  The email was signed by a human-sounding name but I'm not sure a human read my email at all!  Very disappointed in the hardee's response.  

I don't know about your neck of the woods but around here breakfast is about the only thing Hardee's has going for them.  If you drive by the restaurant  at lunch or dinner times it is a ghost town!  Bottom line:  the biscuits are gone and Hardee's would not even take the time to personally respond to a loyal customer.

I will note that I have tried the new Cinnamon Pull Aparts, which are touted to be the  "delicious replacement" for the Cinnamon Raisin Biscuit and. . . they are pretty tasty!  Will they be a long term replacement?  Who knows!


No comments: