Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valentine Booth

On New Year's Eve I went to the booth to take out the remaining Christmas items and restock with items with a romantic, Valentine theme. Some of the pictures are a little dark because my lamps, which are on timers, had begun to go off for the night. This is probably my favorite vignette. I heart aqua and pink.


This is a cute vanity stool I picked up several weeks ago. I was going to recover it but the fabric is in excellent condition so I decided to sell it as it is. The dress on the left is an antique handmade dress with a beautiful collar detail.

Since my antique rocking horse didn't sell at Christmas--I'd hoped it would have--I decided to throw some western themed items together for this corner.

Look at the cute arrangement in the boot vase!


I loaded up the yellow shelf with more blue and white items. I love the contrast of the blue and white on the yellow shelf.

No comments: