Thursday, June 23, 2011

And the winner is.....

And the award for the worst hat EVER goes to.......



Side view? Sure, anything for my loyal readers.



This hat was new, with tags. $14.98 and would have been 30% off. No thank you. The gold accents look like pitchforks.

I found this cute guitar at the Goodwill for $5.99. It only has 3 strings. Fortunately for me I have two very talented "guitarist" nephews.



This new guitar will be going straight to the booth because this one sold the next day after it was placed there:



My ice cream cone sold! Yipee! The nicest lady bought it for her daughter's room. They wanted to do a diner theme and thought the ice cream cone would fit the bill. I do too! I'm a little sad to see it go because it is just SO cute!



Finally, I would like to offer another photo from Awkward Family Photos. This one is called Leprechaun:




No comments: