Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red, White, and Blue

I took a vacation day on Monday and worked at my booth. It was wonderful. I added several totes full of new items. I love being there to meet customers. I always try to greet them--usually just by saying "Hello." I've discovered that if you strike up a conversation you are very likely to make a sale. Oftentimes, a very nice sale! I've also discovered that I have the best customers ever! And apparently many are repeat customers. I met a woman a couple of weeks ago and she told me that she shops every week and always buys something from me. How great is that?
I'm about to go image heavy....
I changed the mesh around the outside....please ignore the crooked lamp shade...





Changed the color of my pom poms from spring to patriotic...





More red, white, and blue items...






























Western stuff...






Say hello to me in the mirror...












Cute abacus lamp with collapsable shade. Thought it would have been long gone by now...












The cutest ice cream cone EVAH...






























Aqua and blue...






Yellow and purple and cute birdie prints...






























Gorgeous fish...












Roosters and palm trees






Left over strawberries...






Canisters...
























And finally, don't forget your father...






Thanks for sticking with me until the end!

No comments: